Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1: Fitness Test

So I finally received my Insanity DVD's and I was eager to start.  I had done all the research, received tons of motivation from websites, blogs, etc and I was ready.  Not to mention I had to take my before pictures that I wasn't too happy about. 


Holy hell, was I in for a treat.  The fitness test was not easy.  I struggled through each set/rep whatever it's called.  I was a little ashamed to write the numbers done of each thing that I could do.  I thought I would be able to keep up the cardio pretty good since I was running up to 9-10 miles without any breaks. But no.  There was times where I thought I was literally going to throw up.  I had to actually move my bedroom trash can to near where I was working out.  I thought I was going to puke.  Wow.  I haven't felt like this since I ran my first couple miles a year ago.  But I didn't end up throwing up.  Thank god.  That would have been embarrassing to admit to my boyfriend that I threw up in the middle of Day 1 fitness test.  But I got through it and I'm pretty excited to see the results of Day 15 when I'm retaking my fitness test.  Cross my fingers, I hope it's pretty good results.   

No comments:

Post a Comment